Monday, December 3, 2012

How to Subscribe Or Buy One Issue

We are expecting to have magazines available to ship on December 10th. To subscribe, visit the link below and pay securely with PayPal (you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase a subscription). Subscription rates are for U.S. mailing only - foreign (outside of U.S.) available at a slightly higer rate due to postage.
Also, if you would like to purchase a single copy of the premiere issue, you may do so here (please note that print version via this method will add shipping charges): We are also working on making copies available for purchase at several locations. We will post information on where you can purchase copies in-person soon. This has been a long time coming and I am very excited to finally launch Western Open Wheel Racing News. There are countless people I need to thank, but there's not nearly enough space here to thank everyone. But I cannot thank my family including my lovely wife Nerissa, my Mom & Dad (Alan & Claudia) enough for supporting this endeavor and standing by my side. Their overwhlming support has been amazing. To them, and EVERYONE, I thank you for your words of encouragement and support. We expect to expand page count and coverage as advertising picks up and as we grow over time. We hope to cover as many open whele races on the West Coast as possible. To all who subscribe and/or purchase copies, THANK YOU. This publication truly is meant for you folks. For far too long, the efforts and dedication of the West Coast have not been adequately represented by publications - we are changing that! To all, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. -Robert Haugh Editor/Publisher

1 comment:

  1. I reside in Reno-Sparks Nevada and need info on nearby sprint and midget racing schedules. I prefer this racing on dirt oval tracks. Fernley, Nevada was considered as a local site for this kind of racing, but
    has not been established yet. I have traveled to Chico, CA for the World of Outlaws Gold Cup race. Will your publication include the Outlaw schedule? Bob G

    ReplyDelete